Apple's OS X Yosemite's update released on Monday has promised to address a number of issues experienced by users since the operating system was released in October.
The OS X Yosemite 10.10.1 update is recommended for all users (as usual) and provides the following improvements.
- Wifi reliability
- Microsoft Exchange Server connectivity reliability
- Better reliability sending emails messages using certain email providers
- Improves reliability when connecting to remote computers using Back to my Mac
Other fixes provided by this update:
- Resolutions for issues that cause sharing services, Actions, and Notification Center widgets may not be available
- Addressed an issue that caused Notification Centre settings to be lost after restart
- Addressed problems that caused App Store not to display certain updates
- Addressed an issue that prevented Mac Mini computers waking from sleep
- Resolved an issue that prevented Time Capsule from finding and displaying older backups
OS X Yosemite is a free update available available on the Mac App Store. It will be displayed as a recommended update when searching for updates.